New Mexico Board-Certified Family Law Specialist
Solving Family Disputes with Integrity and Civility
Resolving Divorce Conflict By Stressing The Benefits Of Negotiation And Mediation
Supported by an experienced professional staff, I place a special focus on helping my clients resolve their disputes outside of traditional contested divorce litigation, by guiding couples through a comprehensive and balanced approach to divorce.
I work to find common ground to resolve differences amicably. Whether through skillful negotiations or a formal mediation process, clients usually find they emerge from the process in a better place and are able to resolve future issues with their ex-spouse more effectively.
Achieving Solutions In All Aspects Of Family Law
Most divorces do not just involve signing a paper to end a marriage. I will help you address every issue you are dealing with, including:
- Creating a parenting plan that is in the child’s best interest
- Finding a child custody arrangement that protects your parental rights and helps your children adjust to their new lives
- Ensuring your children’s needs are met with fair child support payments
- Dividing marital property with a focus on helping you protect your most valued assets
- Calculating and modifying child support and spousal support
And you won’t have to worry about being passed down to an associate attorney. I will stay involved with you after a final agreement is reached. And if the final judgment isn’t working out as you and your ex-spouse had intended, I can walk you through the modification process to help adjust for changing family needs.
If you have divorce and family law questions, contact my office. You will find a lawyer who is an advocate dedicated to helping you reach your goals and removing as much stress from your life as possible. To schedule a consultation, call 505-247-3335.
*Certified by the New Mexico State Bar Board of Legal Specialization