High Net Worth Divorce
High net worth divorce disputes can involve a broad range of legal and business issues and fields, from marital property law to business, real estate and bankruptcy law.
- Am a former associate working in real estate transactions
- Am a certified family law specialist*
- Am a former in-house counsel for a bank regarding foreclosures and other real estate and finance issues
- Have been a business owner for more than 15 years
Attorney With Experience Handling Divorce Cases Involving All Types Of Assets
I know how to help clients assess the timing of a home’s sale, how it should be appraised and how proceeds should be divided. My law firm has developed relationships with agents, lenders, CPAs, forensic specialists and other professionals, and can effectively manage the protection of all marital property during the divorce process.
I can also provide knowledgeable advice when a couple’s finances face challenges. Are you underwater on your home? I can provide counsel regarding bankruptcy and foreclosure options, and can ensure, once property is divided, creditors cannot go afteryou for your former spouse’s debts.
I have handled numerous divorce cases involving six- and seven-digit wealth totals, and can help you retain key property, including:
- Businesses, including family-owned businesses and closely held businesses
- Retirement accounts and retirement benefits, including IRA and 401(k) accounts
- Stocks and stock options
If you have divorce and family law questions, contact my office in Albuquerque, New Mexico, right away. Credit cards are accepted. To contact the firm, call 505-247-3335.
*Certified by the New Mexico State Bar Board of Legal Specialization